Horizon Europe Guarantee: Funding Route Dates Announced
The Horizon Europe guarantee is a short-term measure intended to address the delays in the formalisation of the UK’s association to Horizon Europe. Funding routes for successful applications to calls from the second wave and 2022 EIT KICs are opening from May 2022 and will use either the Innovation Funding Service (IFS) or Joint Electronic Submissions (Je-S).
For organisations with successful proposals for collaborative R&D grants that are in scope of the guarantee (all of Pillar 2 and some Pillar 1 and Pillar 3 calls), the Innovation Funding Service (IFS) opened, Monday 16th May 2022.
Please note that for collaborative proposals you will need a copy of the project's signed grant agreement to complete your application. The IFS Horizon Europe Guarantee is an open-ended competition and applications can be submitted at any time. If your project's grant agreement process is not yet complete, you can apply when you are ready.
The timetable for calls opening is as below:-
- Collaborative R&D grants in scope of guarantee (Pillar 2 and some Pillar 1 and Pillar 3 calls), IFS, Monday 16 May 2022
- EIT KICs 2022, IFS, Monday 23 May 2022
- MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021, Je-S, Tuesday 31 May 2022
- MSCA and Citizens 2022, Je-S, Tuesday 31 May 2022
- ERC Proof of Concept 2022- PoC1, Je-S, Tuesday 31 May 2022
- ERC Consolidator/ Advanced 2021, Je-S, Tuesday 14 June 2022
- MSCA Doctoral Networks 2021, Je-S, July (date tbc)
The Horizon Europe Guarantee Guidance has now been updated to include these opening dates for UKRI guarantee funding routes, anticipated time for grants to be processed, start dates and additional scope information.
For full information please visit the UKRI Horizon Europe guarantee notice and guidance webpage or for any queries about the guarantee fund, please email email@example.com.