Video on the Impact of Social Sciences and Humanities for a European Research Agenda
The video from the Austrian EU Council Presidency Conference on 'Impact of Social Sciences and Humanities for a European Research Agenda – Valuation of SSH in mission-oriented research' is now online.
It provides some impressions from the conference and contains statements from
- Ineke Sluiter, Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Carina H. Keskitalo, Member of Group of Chief Scientific Advisors to the European Commission
- James Wilsdon, University of Sheffield
- Klaus Schuch, Centre for Social Innovation
- Anabela Gago, European Commission – DG Migration and Home Affairs
- John Brewer, Queen’s University Belfast
- Harald Hartung, European Commission – DG Research and Innovation
- Ulrike Felt, University of Vienna
- Matthias Reiter-Pázmándy, Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research
You can access the video here.
In case of further information requests please contact the Conference Office: